Monday, July 13, 2015

Let the Halloween fun begin!

I still have to "Pink" the edges but finished the first of many new Halloween ornaments from "Val's Stuff", spook of the month club  "Charmed, I'm Sure" is May's chart and I just loved this witchy frog with the fly on his tongue, along with his frog eyes...  Stitched on perforated paper using Weeks overdyed floss, it was  a fun stitch.  Took a little longer than if it was stitched on linen, but the finish was so simple who cares.  The chart comes with specialty buttons (eyes and fly) and the hanger as well as the perforated paper and backing felt.  All you supply is the Weeks fibers....a great way to use up some of your stash!  Sara said we need new ornaments on our Halloween tree so this gives me a reason to stitch the monthly ornaments from Val's....(like I need a reason).  Last night after finishing this one I instantly started the 2nd one of Frankenstein.  Hope to have it to show you tomorrow.  I can't seem to stitch fast enough.  Have a great day

No comments: