Saturday, May 1, 2010

Whewww...had a glitch in our system....

I cannot describe what a gorgeous day it is down here and it's so sunny and hot there are quite a few people on the beach sunning themselves. So if you aren't here...you are missing a great beach day. I of course, haven't gone on the beach to sun since I was 16....I'm as pale as a ghost. Anyway, we finally heard from Jackie who will be teaching here, thank God, in October. I've had several people ask about brochures, etc., but we found a glitch on Jackie's web site and have been trying to get in touch with her since. Well, she finally called us back today. And thankfully, she is still able to come. Apparently there was a miss communication somewhere and while we thought she was coming on the second weekend in October we found on her web site she had us listed for the 1st weekend in October. Thank God Sara looked at her sight. I seldom check those things. But anyway, we're on the same page and so now I will be getting the brochures done and in the mail and will update the web site. Thanks to all for their patience. Couldn't resist stitching the 2nd band on my Just Nan Sirens of the Sea last night and it was a joy. I simply can't wait to get home to start on it again. My policy was shot too hell as I stitched on it first, however, by 10:00 I felt guilty, put it away and took out the Shore of Hawk Run Hollow. I stitched on it for a couple of hours and got up at 5:30 a.m. and stitched until 8:00 a.m. Since I haven't decided about the Moon yet, I decided to start the 4th block and get this show on the road. While it isn't quite the fun of Sirens of the Sea, it's my fault since I'm making so many changes, but I have to say I still enjoy the stitch. I'll keep you posted with pictures as soon as I return home from the office. Sara just stopped by to let me know she heard from Jackie so I wanted to put it on the blog before I forgot. So I'll go now...have a great evening...hope you fill it with stitching.

No comments: