Thursday, April 29, 2010

O.K., who's the smartass....

I often forget that people put comments on the blog, and then I'll remember and go through a month's worth of blogs comments...by the way, thank you for your comments. It's always nice to see people are reading the blog. But as I'm going through them today I come to a comment that is an add for of all things.....are you ready ......"A Penis enlargement." While many people say I have "balls", a penis...well, not only do I not have one, I don't want one. How the hell did this get on my blog...and now...how do I remove it. I need an exorcism...of the penis comment!

Anyway, for everyone but the person who put this on my blog, thanks so much for listening to my rants, for commenting on my stitching and my blog. I enjoy it and it does give me a way to get out my frustration...which I know isn't the point of a blog, but I use what I have.

Have a great day! If you need or want a penis enlargement you can get all the info off my blog comments. I guess I can now say my blog is a public service announcement. Whoopee!!!

4 comments:

Rachel S-H said...

I get those too. Usually they're in Chinese. I just reject the comments now.

Anonymous said...

Can you forward that ad to me?

Greg

aprilmecheelesdulllife said...

I get those too. Just like Rachel S. You can go into the edit post and click comments and it should have where you can delete / trash can icon at end of that comment.
Keep on ranting !! I am glad I am not the only one. Love reading your blog !!

aprilmecheelesdulllife said...

I told you wrong. you can delete right from your blog page when you read the comment. have to be signed in. look for trash can after that certain comment !