Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I may not make it through the summer...

I realize this has been blank, and I'm pretty sure I had something to say, but it's obviously over now. So go down one which is the newest blog written today which is so past the date this was started so I've had a glitch in the system somewhere. I may feel I won't make it through the summer, but somehow I always do. I hope your summer is going better than mine. But there's always tomorrow. But please go down one to July 19th as I just posted that today, the 23rd. Thanks so much for hanging in there with me. I'm feeling a little better tonight and feel I may have this summer cold beaten yet once again.

1 comment:

Melody said...

Oh, Sally, don't say that. I've been a faithful reader of your blog for awhile now. In fact, my daughter is headed to Ocean City, as I write this. She has instructions to stop in at Salty Yarns. She is the daughter of an avid cross stitching mother, so she should know something about what she sees in your shop!

Hang in there!