Monday, January 16, 2017

Nashville Market-2017

As I find new items coming out in Nashville in March 3-5, 2017,   I thought I'd give you a sneak preview so you can start making your plans for new stash. If you see something you have to have let us know before market to be sure we get it. At this point I have no idea the prices on any of the pieces but as soon as I find out I'll post it here.



Land of Freedom Sewing Box
Simona Bussiglieri


I am a Needlesmith
By The Bay



Seashell Wreath
White Lyon  Designs



Nora's Pillow
GPA Designs


"Izannah Walker's Box"
GPA Designs




"Pink Picotee Begonia Sewing Clamp VI" ... a complete KIT shown on 40ct white linen with ten shades of DMC cotton floss; quite easy to stitch as the entire design is comprised of only cross-stitches and has an attractive Palestrina Knot finishing edging. All stitching and finishing instructions are included, as well as the handmade metal sewing clamp painted pink to match.

Heart's Content



Baskets

Just a sneak peak of the new chart being shown on hand-dyed linen using a new collection of Valdani threads.

Rosewood Manor

No comments: