Friday, February 21, 2014

We're struggling................

As I reported in Nashville, Sara's back was giving her trouble and it only got worse so she went to have her back adjusted and felt a little better....whew....but then this morning I tweaked mine so now the two of use are struggling to get through a day at work.  But with all the Nashville stuff we just can't stop.  And we've almost got it finished....almost.  Of course if I would stop checking out all the new stuff and continually putting things in a bag to go home we might get there a little faster, but what can I say.  Wanted you to see the Lizzie Kate, "Song of Spring" which was actually finished (stitching) while in Nashville, but I just got around to putting it together.  I loved this piece and everything was included in the kit, fabric, backing fabric, lace, buttons...everything but the stuffing.  Last night I finished Praiseworthy Stitches Pyn Cushion...I'll get it  up tomorrow.  Cute and obviously fast since it was started and finished last night.  Anyway, I've got to get back to the job at hand.  Have a great day....around 60 here....uh, spring at last, although Monday we're back to winter, but at least it's a break.  While we were in Nashville Syd Serson was retreating here and after checking out the Nashville stuff she headed home today. Thanks Syd, it's always great to see you.  Stacy Stinson was in today to get her stash restocked and Crystal and Cynthia arrive today for a weekend retreat.  Yes we're busy here this weekend and with the weather...well it's going to be a great weekend in Ocean City.  Hope you have a great one too. 

1 comment:

denise said...

love the Lizzie Kate finish. I was in the area last week and wanted to get down there but didn't make it. Maybe next time. :)