Sunday, February 17, 2008

And that's music?

Last night brought more of the same....C.J. on his newest toy, Rock Band. I finally called Mary around 7:30 and asked, "Where in God's name have you got that thing and why isn't it bothering you as much as it's bothering me, and why did I buy this for C.J. when it wasn't even on his wish list?" Mary was bit surprised about it not being on the list as well, which she found out when she asked him about it (of course after I bought it)...and we've decided it wasn't C.J. who wanted it as much as his father. Fortunately his father works in the evenings and doesn't get home until late (God, I hope he doesn't decide to start playing it then). Anyway, C.J. and his friends are certainly getting a kick out of it...and tonight I get to listen to 4 of his friends play with it. But after this weekend Mary is going to put restrictions on it's use (Please God!). Anyway, not a great night, except I've finished another panel on the Mermaid piece and have just one more to go. I also started working on the next section of the ABC Sampler from Drawn Thread and guess what...you guessed it...I'm Still LOVING them both. These have been the best stitches I've ever had. I don't know what it is about them, but I'm enjoying both. I almost hate to see them end, except, my "to do" bag from Nashville alone is overflowing....and I can't wait to start "Shores of Hawk Run Hollow." It's also been the big sale here with several going out this weekend so I think there will be many of us stitching on this one. We'll see who gets done first. I've got to get some work done so I'm ending for now...have a great day!

No comments: