Friday, January 29, 2010

Whoppee!!!!! Snowing, it's Snowing....

Yes folks, it finally arrived. Honestly I've been looking for this big Winter storm since late last night, finally gave up and went to bed. I was like a kid who didn't want to go to school...and woke up this morning at 5:05 a.m., checked outside and still no snow. By 7:30 I was thinking, crap I have to go to work. Now since I work in a needlework shop this isn't that much of a horror...in fact I love being in Salty Yarns, but it's disappointing to never get snow days, especially when they keep promising. So I fell asleep for a moment on the sofa, woke up and thought, well, I might as get ready to go in but when I turned around and looked out...oh, my God...it's started and snow is finally falling. So..you know what that means...Salty Yarns is closed for the day and my behind can be found still in my P.J's and sitting on my sofa....stitching. Oh, my Gosh, think how much I'm going to get done...all day....stitching...got to get started...check on you later.

1 comment:

sylvia shenk said...

Sounds great. I had a day like that yesterday. Stitch till your ass gets numb. LOL