Friday, January 8, 2010

An Official Snow Day...Whoppee!!!!!







Oh, My God, when I woke up at 3:30 a.m. and looked out the window it was snowing, the car was under a cover of snow and while the main road was clear the side street was covered. Oh my, I thought...could it be we are going to get the snow day I so desire? I kept checking the snow snow about 1/2 hour until 5:30 a.m., at which time the news said schools were closed. Ah, yes, the words we long to hear. (of course I want to hear it since I have no children at home) Now it was time to get more sleep so I felt safe to return to bed. I then woke at 8:30 a.m. and I'm sure the School Board was sorry they couldn't wait longer since the snow was already going away and I looked out at 10:00 a.m. and frankly, there's little snow left. But for my purpose just that little bit, we got about an inch, did the job....snow day...shop closed. But obviously we will be there tomorrow. So today I'll spend doing more clean up in my stitching studio (I've elevated it to a studio instead of a room), do more computer work...I am moving along on the web site and have gotten through the "B"s changing the shipping information. So I'll continue with that and get some new items on the site. I hope you have a fun day as well, and perhaps you got your snow day as well...although many of you have had more than your share wouldn't you say? Have a great day.

No comments: