Wednesday, April 30, 2014

This was Post #4 from last weekend...didn't make the cut apparently...


This was one of my finishes this week.  I'm sure at this point you are grateful I didn't take a picture of the Strawberry House....but you know it's coming, since it's finished.  Anyway, since Easter is behind us it was time to redo our counter display so I had to get something for summer (we're still expecting to see summer...we've said the heck with seeing spring since that's just not going to happen).  So this is Pine Mountain Summer Typography.  Sara has a "stinkfest" going on today....some stinky dog walkers have been in and she's having a hissy fit over it.  She keeps going outside to get "fresh air".   Today there were so many Ocean City events...an island run (from Assateague Island to Ocean City), a dog walk on the boardwalk, the kite festival, a motorcycle rally...good heavens all on this one weekend.  Anyway, with the heat building, sweat and the doggy smell life is getting to Sara.  I'm staying behind the counter blogging in Sea Trader so I don't have to deal with Sara's stinky smells..   I'll keep you posted....

No comments: