Friday, February 14, 2014

It's finally time and the last Nashville market has begun.  While I'm sad it's the last one...crushed really, I am excited about this one.  In preview I've seen a few just "have to have" pieces...so tonight Sara and I will start our shopping.  Sara actually has a class today.  She signed up for a canvas class since she's never had one so I'll be on my own for a few hours this afternoon.  I plan to sleep and stitch.  Speaking of stitching....you will see that after a week of trying, I finally finished stitching Barbara Ana's Spring Biscornu last night...and I added a scissor fob besides.  This should have been a 2 day stitch and it's taken me over a week....darn!  But the good news is I get to start a new project...and that is a big whoopee!!!  I wish I had brought my finishing supplies so I could put this together, but at least the stitching is done.  Obviously I am on the road to recovery.  Thank God!  Sara  has discovered that her Halloween piece was making her allergy's flare so she's had to stop working on it.  I begged her to let me finish this piece as I don't want to have to look at it for another 10 years....please already but she said NO!  And we will be leaving here without it finished again.  This is really the project that will not die.  But she's now working on Sherri Jones so we'll see how that goes.  I'll keep you posted...Have a great day.
Spring Biscornu

No comments: