Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Finally finished....


Sara, Mary, Vernon and I are finally rested...2 days after the event ended and I'm finally able to function for more than a minute. So now I'm ready for action and will begin stitching up a storm once again. Yesterday Jackie J. came into the shop with one of my "unfinished" pieces ...and she presented me with the finished piece. She did such a magnificent job, which comes as no surprise to anyone who knows Jackie J. But I was thrilled. I finished this last August and it's been lost, and found, lost and found, etc....if you get my drift. I finally unearthed it before the last Stitch 'n Bitch and Jackie said, "Give that to me" and she took it home with her that night. I love the verse, "Needles & Pins, Needles & Pins, When a Girl marries her trouble begins." So true, isn't it? The design comes from Gloria Moore of Milady's Needle. It's an easy stitch with no specialty stitches and on the back you can see the pocket with a special little envelope with the design printed on it and a needle inside. Thanks Jackie as always you did a fabulous job. I'm starting to get quite a collection of accessory pieces. Whoppee! Weather Report: perfect! Oh, my God, it's in the 70's here and my office is like an oven...but that's O.K., it beats the cold we were having. Got to run...check with you tomorrow.

No comments: