Monday, January 14, 2008

January 14th

If you are looking at this you know we've had a change in our layout...it seems I was so longwinded in my newsletter the old system simply deleted me at a certain point, so Julie, my web authority, decided I'd be better off with a blog...and since that was what I've been doing, blogging, I said absolutely, especially if it doesn't delete every month or so. So now I'm good to go and can ramble endlessly about nothing. First...the weather....cold, overcast, in the low 40's which means the office is getting colder and Sara is freezing in the shop (I don't care how warm I think it is in the shop, Sara has Uggs on, long johns and ear warmers and she's still freezing. And now Mary's warned me that she's leaving Solomon at home tomorrow with Brian and coming into the office and that means it will be 100 friggin degrees in here tomorrow and I'll have to strip down to my underwear to stand it in here (not a good visual)....oh, my...shorts, that's what I'll wear. I'm panicing like so many in Ocean City, as our beloved bridge is closing for a month (we should be so lucky) which means I've got to drive around Ocean Pines to get anywhere. You know I don't know why this is, I'll drive to Florida and never complain (O.K., perhaps a few words) but make me drive to 90th street to get out of town and I complain about it. I know I've said it was nothing, but on Thursday I have the closing and as it moves closer my heart rate goes up. And a month...when have you ever seen men get anything done in the time limit they have set...O.K., I didn't mean to slam men here, let me rephrase...when has the government ever done anything (with the exception of foreclosing on your house) in a timely fashion. For God's sake they spend $600 on a toilet seat or screw driver or whatever they hell gets reported every year...so do I trust them to be done in 30 days, hell no. It takes them longer than that to change an address on a form. (this is a little too close to April 15th for me to be knocking the government so if you hear I'm heading for jail...look into this as I'm sure it's retaliation for writing mean things about them. Just remember if you are coming into Ocean City head to Route 90 and come that way as it is now the only way in. My printer is still hanging on...what's it been about a week? It should have broken down by now, but it's still working...cranking out sale post cards which should be in your mailbox next week (unless we have another breakdown). I'm printing them as quickly as possible and while I hate to complain (have I said that before) this one does not tell me when my cartridge is low on ink so for those who receive the postcards with the ink fading, sorry about that but I can't take a chance on getting new labels done....I must get them done and get on to the event brochures. Now on to the important issues...did you see "Amazing Race" last night...one of my guilty pleasures. If you are following it you have to be relieved to see the blond pain in the ass, who gives every blond woman a bad name, booted off. Good golly she was a royal pain, my God she whined through every country, that is when she wasn't screaming at her boyfriend (who by now has run from her), talking rudely to the natives of each country they were in (gee and we've got a bad rap in foreign how did that happen. Anyway, I was thrilled and then while trolling ran into VH1 show about some older musician and his quest for love, Rock of Love or something like that. My God, the decline has begun, I've never seen such a group of trashy broads in my life and my big question..."Where the hell are your parents." I realize mine have passed away but I'm pretty sure they can still see me and do guide me wherever I am. These people are airing more than their dirty wash on national T.V....they are a red hot mess. I would not now, nor would I ever go on national T.V., get drunk, flash my boobs or butt or anything else. I'm telling you these people have lost their moral compass and who would want to sleep with some "dude" who looks like a throw back to the 70's and can't come to grips with the fact that he's getting older by the minutes. I'm embarrassed for these people and they aren't even embarrassed. And when they think of trashy, I'd hate to see who they are referring to. Enough about those trashy people, but I'll keep you posted...they are a train wreck and I can't help but go back time and again to see what the hell they are doing now. Oops, I've got to get back to work...got to fill a trash can a day and take it out and get more off my desk before I go. I'm getting so much done I go home each day feeling better. I'm going to get it done people...I'll be taking tours through the office anyday now. Have a great day...a better tomorrow.

4 comments:

ebs said...

First the newsletter, now this great "blog" Your fans want a book next.
Looking good ! Regards E.S.

Debbie B. said...

Love the blog. Now we can talk back! Amazon Race is one of my favorite show, and my daughter and I were also thrilled with the outcome of this weeks show.

Unknown said...

VERY funny and well written. Check out the website of teen entrepreneur, Matthew Shriner, and you'll never have cold ears, hat hair, or have to do without your technological toys in inclement weather again. You'll be surprised.

MittsForYourEars.com

Shiela said...

Love it Sally. Can't wait for it to really get going. See ya in the spring!