Friday, February 6, 2009

Oops...I'm so not computer savvy...

O.K., as I published the blog, and was checking all the saved blogs never published I noticed "comments" had been added. I have to tell you folks, I had no idea anyone had even commented so imagine how thrilled I was to hear from you. Thanks so much for commenting and I'll try to get more "with it" in the future. I need to figure all this out. I find it a miracle each time I learn something. I feel so stupid at times, oh, hell I feel stupid most of the time. In fact, I've gone through most of the past 24 hours with Sara behind me after we meet someone whispering in my ear who I was just talking to. Of course all the designers we've had in Ocean City I can recall, but the others, it's a crap shoot. So Sara is my eyes and my ears at this point since it's going as well, which at times I'm thankful for. Anyway ladies, we're gearing up...reading over materials and getting the computer and printer ready to fly.

No comments: