Monday, March 29, 2021

Our Heart is hurt today...........

So many of you know and love Renee as much as I do, so I felt compelled to reach out to ask you to keep her in your hearts and your prayers.  She has suffered a devastating loss.  Her husband of over 50 years died suddenly in his sleep yesterday leaving a massive hole in her heart and the hearts of his two daughters and his granddaughters.  He will be missed by us all.  But right now Renee needs your prayers.  As many of you are aware she is not in the best of health and I am afraid for her.  While Renee is one of the strongest and bravest women I know, who has faced disabling illness since she was in her 20's valiantly and unwaveringly, I'm afraid this is one more blow than she can take.  So we must all work together to show her life will still be worth living if she can just give it some time.  Thank you for your prayers.

7 comments:

Kathy Read said...

Dear Sally, I am keeping Renee in my thoughts and prayers.

Stasi said...

So, so sorry to hear this. Renee will definitely be in my thoughts and prayers.

BeckyG said...

Oh no, I'm so sorry to hear this. Please give hugs to Renee, and tell her we're all thinking of her.

Shiela said...

So very sorry to hear this. Renee is and always has been loved by so many. She is most certainly in my thoughts and prayers.

Martha said...

Friends are so important during this time. Rally around Renee, call her and send cards. Believe me it will most definitely help her through this very difficult time.

Robin said...

So sorry to read this about Aunt Renee. Thoughts and prayers for strength.

Lynn said...

I’m so sorry to hear this news. I’ll keep Renee in my heart.