Monday, May 12, 2014



This is our view.  The boardwalk, seawall and ocean.  Then I just had to show you the ridiculous signs this town spent our money on.  We all know when the high school seniors get here they are going to be writing one word all over these signs....and I don't blame them.  When I was shown the signs...and naturally one is right in front of our shop (perhaps they heard us)..I even said, "WTF".  Oh, well, our tax dollars at work.  I might have to bring the sign in here and post it over Sara's desk.  A knitter came in for help with her Walmart yarn,  Walmart pattern and Walmart needles.  Sara was less than happy, but thankfully the woman is very unaware since Sara is smiling and helping.  I, on the other hand, am no help.  I'm blogging and will be working on the shopping cart.  Anyway, I'm just playing with the IPhone, practicing taking pictures and blogging them.  Will keep you posted on my progress.

No comments: