Wednesday, June 20, 2018

It's hotter than hell down here, at least to me,

but then again, I've never been to hell so I'm not sure how hot it is, but if it's like this I'm not going!  Thank God for a/c.  Best news yet, there is a new member of our Stitch 'n Bitch group...Candi had the baby Tuesday morning, her mother sent Sara the text at 5:30 so we're assuming is was around that time, not sure just know that Jace is in the house. Whoppee!!! Congratulations Candi, he's perfect.  Have fun this summer, enjoy you time with Jace, it goes by so quickly.  A belated Father's Day gift for Jon.  And on the store front....we are now working our summer hours...10-9:45.  So if you are in O.C. come in and say hi.  I'm working feverishly on Patriotic pieces and so loving ever minute of it.  Then Hands on Design announced the release of the next short stack drum and I can't wait.  If we get this this week (she ships this week) I can get it done in time for 4th of July., mercy I keep saying that about everything I see patriotic.  Not sure there are enough days or hours in the days. 


Too Cute!  When working on Sunday I tried to stay away from the new charts, but found the Stars and Stripes Forever From Heartstring Samplery and had to have it.   And of course I feel I should be able to get it done by July 4th....We haven't received the other Heartstring Samplery I was hoping to get done by the 4th, but there's still time if it gets here soon...Festive Fobs - Americana Edition.  Can't wait to get it.  



And then I see the next Festive Little Fobs-Seaside Edition, this has to be some sort of conspiracy against my getting any sleep.  There is no way I'll get everything done if I even take a little nap. This is a must have for me....love it! 
"

It is so exciting for me as the shipments start rolling in  and to come to work and know there are new things just waiting for me to explore....Yes, this is a great place to spend time.  Although I didn't even put a stitch in at work yesterday I was so busy.  I did get it out of my tote thinking I would get some stitching done, but then it just sat there and mocked me all day.  But last night I finished the 2nd piece of  "The Laundry Co."  Loads of Fun and Dry (the free pattern with Loads of Fun).  Since I purchased 3 of the mini washboards I'm already to get it assembled today.   Boy you know I love to  stitch them, but mercy I had to assemble them.  But it's a must so today will be finishing day for me.  I hope you are all doing well in the heat we are experiencing on the East Coast, stay cool and keep hydrating...it's key I think.  Now to get on with my day.  Hope you get to have some stitching time today. 




No comments: